Potable Water Treatment Systems
Potable Water Solutions:
Only through Raymac's strategic supply chain partnerships are we able to provide you with the latest in technology, world-class workmanship, and professionalism when providing you with your potable water treatment system and potable water storage tanks. Through our consultative approach using your site's water sample and camp size, we will custom design your potable water treatment system so you are able to provide clean healthy water to your workforce. Our water treatment systems start at 10 to 500 man camps.
Our potable water treatment plants are:
- Tested prior to delivery to ensure easy start up
- Compact and pre-assembled, reducing on-site construction costs
- Highly automated, minimizing the need for operator monitoring and intervention
- Compatible with tanks, hoses, and fittings also available through Raymac Environmental Services
- Fitted for pumps and generators, also available through Raymac Environmental Services
A Global Hydration unit provides the client with the ability to treat fresh water sources contaminated with sediment turbidity, dissolved organics, cysts, bacteria and virus through multi barrier design incorporating 6 stage micro - filtration system, proprietary organic trap and next stage generation NSF / ANSI 55 Class A certification and UV disinfection.
Option post chlorination treatment and testing solutions are available and highly recommended anytime water is being stored.
For more information about potable water treatment systems, potable water storage tanks, or other remote camp necessities, call Raymac Environmental Services toll free at 1-866-753-6696 or email us today.