Arctic King Tank
Whether operating a remote, arctic camp for resource extraction (logging, mining, etc), military or exploration purposes, the Arctic King® is the ideal solutions for remote area fuel storage in cold climates.
The Arctic King® Collapsible Fuel Tank is manufactured specifically designed for liquid fuel storage in harsh arctic climates to -50° Celsius. It is constructed of a unique double off-set coated polyurethane coated nylon fabric. The Arctic King® is the only collapsible fuel tank that meets or exceeds the Environment Canada Technical Guidelines, making it the only collapsible fuel tank able to be used in Canada. Arctic King® collapsible fuel tanks can be sold as a turn key system or as required.
Arctic King® Features
- 100% RF (Radio Frequency) welded
- Deployable to -50° F (-46° C)
- Fully collapsible
- Rapidly deployable with minimal ground disturbance
- Easy to fold, transport and relocate
- Requires minimal site preparation
- Lightweight - saves on transport costs
- Won't rust or corrode
- Exclusive Arctic King fabric exceeds US military specifications
- Tank continually adjusts to any volume of liquid so that air cannot accumulate, reducing microbiological growth
- Fuel quality is preserved, extending equipment life and safety
- Suitable for JP-1, JP-4, JP-8, kerosene and diesel fuels with less than 60% aromatic content
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Raymac Environmental Services can supply the Arctic King® as a stand-alone product or as part of a complete turnkey arctic fuel system:
- Primary storage tank with arctic vent and fill/drain connections
- Secondary containment berm
- Rainwater filter system
- Fuel transfer, metering and filtration equipment
To ensure our customers receive top quality products and service, Raymac Environmental Services continues to strategically position itself with key, reputable manufacturers of collapsible fuel tanks, with a history of proven customer satisfaction, and in doing so have obtained exclusive territorial marketing rights to these widely used and accepted products.
For more information about the Arctic King® Collapsible Fuel Tank, contact Raymac Environmental Services toll free at 1-866-753-6696.